Roscommon is the place to be from Wednesday 29th April to Monday 4th May 2009 for the second annual Roscommon Lamb Festival. Come and join us to enjoy the best of local food, particularly our naturally reared Roscommon lamb. This festival promises to appeal to both town and country, young and not so young.
This years highlights include:
- Special Sheep Sale
- Festival Fashion Show with Catwalk Model Agency
- Lamb night in participating local restaurants
- Farmers Market
- Cookery Demonstration with Celebrity Chef Clodagh McKenna
- Family Fun Day
- RosWIN – Spring Into Action Fair!
- Pet Lamb Competition
- BBQ Brazilia & Irlanda Style!
- Sheep Dog Trials
- Horse Drawn Vehicle Cavalcade and Vintage Machinery Drive & Display
- A Wool Day Out! Sheep Shearing, Wool Spinning & Knitting Event
- Global Kitchen – International Culinary Extravaganza
- Roscommon Rose Of Tralee Selection Ball
- Carers Association Mini Marathon
For more details or to download the 2009 festival brochure please visit the official Roscommon Lamb Festival website at www.roscommonlambfestival.com