Log On, Learn
Computer Training for Older People
- Transition Year students in St. Joseph's College, Summerhill are offering free, one to one computer training for those aged 55 years and over.
- Learn how to book flights, surf the internet or send an e-mail to a friend!
- These user-friendly classes will take place on seven Monday mornings from 10am to 12 noon starting from 1st March 2010.
- As places are limited, don't delay. To sign up today, call 090 6492383.
- This initiative is an Intel, Microsoft and An Post collaboration.
- Find out more details on www.logonlearn.com